At A Balanced Body Health Services, your health and well-being is our top priority.
At this time, we will re-open our clinic for emergency care only!
“Emergency care includes assessment and therapeutic intervention or services for conditions or situations where not receiving physiotherapy services (whether in-person or virtually) would put the patient’s safety at risk, or there is potential for significant harm, adverse patient outcomes or suffering.
Specifically, situations which could be considered an emergency under this definition include:
- A patient who is currently experiencing incapacitating neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction or pain. b. Any scenario where the inability to initiate care or the withdrawal of care would lead to the significant deterioration of a patient’s condition and the patient is at risk for imminent hospital admission or re-admission. c. A patient who has suffered from severe musculoskeletal dysfunction, pain or burns. d. The patient is an individual such as a health care provider in an essential service in an acute care setting or other setting deemed to be essential, whose injury or condition requires the input of a physiotherapist to return to work safely as soon as possible.”
We will continue to monitor the situation and take all necessary measures to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and staff.
At this point we will open the clinic for emergency care without appointments needed.
If you believe that you fall into any of the categories above and you don’t have any of the symptoms of the Corona virus and you have not been in contact with people recently returned from abroad or infected people please feel free to show up to our clinic in the following hours:
Monday through Friday:
9AM to 1 PM – treating practitioner is Hristina Koleva, PT
1PM to 5 PM – treating practitioner is Rosen Kolev, PT
We can all play a role in this joint battle with the virus.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled by air in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). Alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
At A Balanced Body Health Services, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
The team @ A Balanced Body Health Services